World Bank Internship 2018: How to Apply For World Bank Paid Summer Internship
Applications for World Bank Internship program is now open for the 2018 Summer World Bank Internship. The Bank Internship offers highly motivated and successful individuals an opportunity to improve their skills and ability while given the opportunity to working in a diverse environment. Interns taken will generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. The main purpose of the World bank Internship exercise is to provide graduate students with a chance to gain exposure to the work of the World Bank Group in the hopes that some will be interested in returning to the Bank for a career after completing their studies in school.
Related: Apply for NDDC Training program here
This Internship typically seeks candidates in different fields including:
- Human development (public health, education, nutrition, population),
- Social science (anthropology, sociology),
- private sector development and other related fields.
The World Bank Group Internship 2018 is offered during two seasons:
- Summer Internship (June–September): The application period is December 1–January 31each year.
- Winter Internship (December–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.
Basically, this means that the Application for Summer World Bank Internship has closed, but Winder Application will be coming up in October 2018.
Benefits of World Bank Internship 2018
The Bank pays an hourly salary to all selected Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations. Most positions are in Washington, DC; others are in country offices. They are a minimum of four weeks long.
To be eligible for the World Bank Internship,
- Successful candidates have usually completed their first year of graduate studies or are into their PhD programs.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- Fluency in English is required.
- Relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
How to Apply for World Bank Internship 2018
All applications must be submitted online. (Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.)
Kindly click here and follow the onscreen instruction to apply.
Deadline: January 31, 2018, October Application, still coming up. Kindly check back this page for the updated information.
For more information, visit World Bank Summer Internship.