The World Health Organization (WHO) Nigeria Recruitment In 2018 For Surveillance Officers And How To Apply
The world health organization (WHO) Nigeria recruitment in 2018 is currently ongoing. This article is to help you with the necessary information needed for the application for this job opportunity. The World Health Organization (WHO) is an umbrella body under the United Nations and her sole responsibility is the general well-being of the world population.
They have an outpost in every country that is a member of the United Nations (UN). The WHO is saddled with the responsibility of taking take of the health of over 6 billion human beings in the world. Because this is a very difficult task, they need capable and qualified individuals who can undertake the surveillance jobs in Nigeria.
The World Health Organization (WHO) Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Available Position
The world health organization (WHO) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job title: Surveillance Officer
Location: Yobe State
Job Duration: six (6) months
Job Schedule: Full-Time
The World Health Organization (WHO) Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- A field epidemiology training program or masters degree in epidemiology, database management, statistics, or public health from recognized high institutions.
- At least 3years experience in quantitative epidemiology, disease outbreak, and response
Duties And Responsibilities Of Potential Employees
If you are employed under the world health organization (WHO) Nigeria recruitment 2018, you are required to perform the following tasks:
- Provide technical support for the monitoring, evaluation, and implementation of public health policies and programmes that concerns the surveillance of emerging diseases that have epidemic and pandemic abilities.
- Contribute to the rapid assessment of epidemic diseases in collaboration with the country office, regional, and headquarters.
- Perform field supervision visits to determine and evaluate the implementation of surveillance activities, identify lapses and recommend the appropriate corrective measures based on key performance indicators.
- Perform other related activities as required by the presiding supervisor.
Method Of Application
The interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to this email address email@example.com or go to this link www.who.int/countries/nga/en/. The qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 17th July 2018
Top of Form