Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application Guidelines And Requirements
Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
All the information and updates that you need as regards the Peace Corps Nigeria recruitment 2018/2019 is available in this article, you just read on. All the requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and other very important updates are made available here for you. There has been much anticipation concerning the peace corps Nigeria recruitment 2018/2019, and thus, numerous fake information has been circulating online that the Peace Corps recruitment form is out. Many unsuspecting Nigerians have fallen victim to this scam. Always trust us for the truth as it regards job recruitment in this country Nigeria. This job is available to any Nigerian that meets the recruitment requirements.
How To Apply For The Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
At the moment, peace corps Nigeria is not recruiting yet and you must disregard any information saying otherwise. You can always visit the official website of peace corps Nigeria www.peacecorpsofnigeria.org for more relevant information or you can also frequent this page as we shall update anytime the peace corps recruitment is out officially.
General Requirements For Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or descent.
- You must not be below 18 years or above 35 years
- For males, you must be at least 1.7 meters in height while the females must be at least 1.64.
- You must be physically and mentally fit an appointment for this service and must be confirmed by a medical practitioner.
- You must not be convicted of any criminal offense.
Academic Qualifications For Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
- WAEC or NECO certificate with credits in at least 5 subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s degree ( B.Sc), National Diploma (ND), or National Certificate of Education ( NCE) from a recognized institution.