Lextorah Limited Current Job
Hi, Lextorah Limited Current Job position is now available. Who are Lextorah Limited? Lextorah Limited is an organization whose job is to specializes in enterprise learning technologies. Our major motive and goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to improve Learning, by so doing creating unique and an an unforgetable learning experience for every child.
Lextorah Limited is currently looking for applicant to pickup the below vacant for immediate employment.
Location of Job:
Title of Job:
Human Resources & Administrative Officer
The Managing Director
31st July, 2017.
Job Description for Lextorah Limited Current Job
Main Function: Reporting to Managing Director and working alongside the Head, Enrolment services, responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on all HR matters for dedicated areas of the business.
Major Responsibilities for Lextorah Limited Current Job
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Managing Director and in line with HR objectives.
- Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances.
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Contractual administration.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
Qualification Needed for Lextorah Limited Current Job
- You must have boldness and skills to advice to managers and supervisors
- Ability to Handle disciplinary investigative issues and hearings
- You need to have an experience and Knowledge of computerized HR systems
- Lextorah Limited wants you to have experience in formulating, implementing policies & procedures
- Managing simultaneous recruitment campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of current Nigerian employment legislation
- Sc or HND in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast paced environment
Additional Qualification for Prospective Employees:
- Should also have knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Must have Confident in all cases
- Must have an experience in Sales and Marketing this is an added advantage in salary and promotion
- Must have a Professional approach to matters, in line with with strong/active interpersonal skills,
- Must be creative and also have a personal initiative to work
- Heor she must have a Strong IT skills
- He or she must have a good time management, planning, organizational & skills in work
- Good communication & presentation skills is also needed (written and verbal)
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
How to Apply for Lextorah Limited Current Job
If you are qualified for this post after reading the above requirments please forward your CV to: email@example.com
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview as soon as possible.
If you don’t pay attention to the above instruction you will surely be disqualify.