INEC Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply for Independent National Electoral Commission Graduate Recruitment
The independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018 Graduate Recruitment is scheduled to commence in no distant time against 2019 general election. Meanwhile There is going to be election in Anambra state and s many INEC Adhoc staff will be recruited for the election exercise.
Since the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018 is close, you will be getting latest updates on Independent National Electoral Commission 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free in this article.
The INEC is the electoral body which was set up to oversee all the electoral activities in Nigeria in 1998. The INEC’s origin goes back to the period before Independence when the Electoral Commission of Nigeria was established to conduct 1959 elections.
INEC Recruitment 2018 | Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018
They have been so many conflicting questions about 2018 INEC recruitment for Ad-hoc staff, these serious of questions which we were able to list some of them out says
- When is INEC Recruiting for 2018?
- Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2018?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- How to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- INEC 2017 Recruitment Deadline
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) also revalidated and updated its Ad-hoc Staff Enrolment Databank in the past 2017 Anambra election and forth coming 2019 General Elections. In view of the above, eligible staff from our partner agencies/organisations are requested to fill the position stated below. Meanwhile, those who had earlier enrolled in the 2011 General Elections can update their submissions accordingly.
2018 INEC Graduate Recruitment Requirements
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty-five (35) years as at June 2017 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Both Male or female is fine
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2018
At the moment, the INEC recruitment application form is not out, this page will be updated once the recruitment goes live. However,
To ascertain if the INEC Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official INEC recruitment portal at www.inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the INEC Recruitment form is out.
Need Job that’s currently recruiting? Click here
Some Incoming Search Terms About INEC Recruit 2018
- 2018 INEC Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission
- Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018
- Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018/2019
- INEC Adhoc staff registration exercise
- INEC Graduate recruitment
- INEC Graduate Recruitment 2018 INEC Portal, INEC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment application form,
- INEC Recruitment portal
- INEC Recruitment registration
- INEC Staff salary
- Latest News on INEC recruitment
- inec recruitment 2018 portal,
- inec recruitment application form 2018/2019
- inec massive recruitment,
- inec recruitment portal login,
- inec recruitment for 2019 election,
- how to apply for inec recruitment,