FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form: Requirements For Application, Deadline And Guide
The Federal Road Safety Corp is recruiting massively now. I guess it is going to bring a smile to some peoples’ faces and reduce the employment deficit in the Nigerian economic mainstream. The FRSC 2018 recruitment started on 28th may, 2018.
The FRSC 2018 recruitment will give employment to suitably qualified graduates and non-graduates into various cadres of the Corps.
Get your certificates ready and move to the nearest cyber café to complete your application for the FRSC 2018 recruitment and await further instructions.
From this article applicant will be able to gain answers to question like;
FRSC Recruitment 2018
FRSC recruitment form online jobs
Is FRSC recruitment form Out?
Where to Obtain Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment Form
Requirements For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application
.According to the Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, the applicant must:
– Be a Nigerian by birth.
– Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years in 2018 (35 years will be considered for Medical and Articulated vehicle drivers).
Applicant must not be married.
– Not be less than 1.68 meters for male and 1.63 meters for a female in height.
– Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters (men only)
– Be physically and mentally fit for para-military services
– Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
– Be free from any form of financial embarrassment be of good character and must not have been convicted of any offence.
– Applicants are also to note that computer literacy and possession of valid drivers’ license shall be added advantage for all cadres.
– Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.
The Educational Requirements for FRSC Recruitment
According to Bisi Kazeem, the Corps Public Education Officer, the following are the educational or academic qualifications needed for various cadres advertised
For the Officer cadre, candidates are expected to possess a first degree from recognized institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
For the Marshal Inspectorate cadre, he explained that there are three subcategories namely, Marshal Inspector I (MI-I), Marshal Inspector II (MI-II), and Marshal Inspector III (MI-III). According to him, the requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma from recognized Institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, Registered Nurse, and Midwife, and must equally not be more than 30 years of age.
The requirements for MI-II are Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife. Applicants to this cadre must not be more than 28 years of age. For MI-III, Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), and must equally not be more than 28 years of age.
Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants into the two categories of RMAs must not be more than 27 years of age.
He stressed that Artisans and Tradesmen equally fall into the same categories of RMAs, however, they must possess a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have Trade test or other professional Certificates, valid class of Drivers licence (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28 years of age.
Deadline For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application
According to information on the FRSC website, the FRSC 2018 recruitment 2018 will span the period of 6 weeks. The website will be open during that period and will close after that duration. If you are interested, you must complete the application process within that period.
The Process Of Registration For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application
The registration is quite simple. Kazeem stated that applications to any of the above-listed cadres will be done through FRSC website (https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), and shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledgment slip for screening.
The spokesman maintained that the exercise attracts no fee, he maintained that applications must be submitted within 6 weeks of the publication of the advert. He added that all inquiries should be directed to 122 (toll-free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or send an email to email@example.com.
Incoming Search Terms
- Check Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form 2018,
- Federal Road Safety,
- Federal Road Safety Form and Guide,
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form,
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form 2018,
- FRSC Recruitment 2018,
- How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment Online,
- How to Register for Federal Road Safety Recruitment, w