Fresh Job Employment At e’Clat Healthcare Limited | Application Guide
Fresh Job Employment At e’Clat Healthcare Limited
There is Fresh Job Employment At e’Clat Healthcare Limited, which is an IT firm with a primary focus on the best healthcare services delivery. They are also into business applications as well as systems development and integration. The core aim of e’Clat Healthcare limited is to improve the quality of healthcare delivery by providing modern and essential tools needed by healthcare providers in order to increase their efficacy thereby improving patient’s outcomes. Continue reading as we bring you all the details that you need as it concerns this fresh job recruitment by e’Clat Healthcare limited. To have an advantage over others applying for this job, you must be very efficient with information technology (IT) applications.
Fresh Job Employment At e’Clat Healthcare Limited Available Positions
The following positions are open for new employees:
- Web developer
- Sales/business development executive
- Nursing officer
Fresh Job Employment At e’clat Healthcare Limited Requirements
All applicants who wish to be an employee of e’Clat Healthcare limited should take note of the following requirements before they apply for the advertised jobs:
- The applicant must have a good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Have an excellent communication and training skills
- The applicant must be of good repute, competent, and committed to the work
- Must be very good at working with a team
- Possess B.Sc or HND in the required discipline, with a minimum result of the second-class upper division.
- Must have completed the NYSC compulsory programme
Fresh Job Employment At e’Clat Healthcare Limited Method Of Application
All interested candidates should send their CVs and other relevant credentials to email@example.com or visit www.eclathealthcare.com for more information. Applicants should note that only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview for this job.
Fresh Job Employment At e’Clat Healthcare Limited Application Deadline
31st July 2018