Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 | Application Guidelines
Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
Deloitte Nigeria fresh job recruitment 2018 is currently ongoing and application is welcome from all eligible and qualified candidates for the advertised positions. Deloitte is arguably the largest private professional network in the world and has a presence in more than 150 countries of the world. Their vision is to be the standard of excellence, and their mission is to always make an impact that matters. Deloitte has offices clustered in West Africa, especially Nigeria and Ghana. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly called Deloitte is a United Kingdom (UK) incorporated multinational professional services network. It is the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, also called the doyen accountancy profession in Nigeria. If you wish to build your career in the corporate world, this opportunity.
Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 Advertised Positions
Deloitte Nigeria is employing new and capable individuals to fill the following positions
- Manager (compliance, regulatory, and Corporate Governance)
- Unit Administrator
- Energy Sector/ Environmental Specialist
- Manager (associate director)
- Senior Associate
General Requirements And Qualifications For Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
All applicants for this job opportunity must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be a holder of B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- They must not be more than 35 years of age
- Must have three (3) credits including English in WAEC or NECO in not more than two sittings.
- General certificate of education (GCE) is also accepted, but with at least 4 credits in one sitting
- The applicants must be computer literate
How To Apply For Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
All interested and qualified candidates should visit www.deloitte.com for more detailed information about this ongoing recruitment.