Co-Creation Hub Diaspora Challenge 2018 and How to Apply to Apply.
Guide to Co-Creation Hub Diaspora Challenge 2018 Application. CcHub is a social innovation center dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. The major reason of the CC Hub challenge is to mobilize the Diaspora community to build scalable business solutions to social challenges in Africa and beyond.
Co-Creation Hub Diaspora Challenge 2018
The CC Hub is seeking business ideas that stand the changes of making great impact in the 3 sectors mentioned below:
- Education: How might we harness the potential of technology to bridge the education gap and unlock the potential of the young people of Africa?
- FinTech: How might we connect the unserved & underserved population in Africa to affordable financial services using readily available technology?
- Energy: How might we use technology to effectively distribute clean and affordable energy to homes & industries across Africa?
5 Benefits of Participating in the Co-Creation Hub Diaspora Challenge.
6 Finalists who commit to this challenge will receive:
- Prototype Funding: $15,000 per idea to fund prototype development
- Business Advisory: Provide insight in support of strategic planning & execution in the idea
- Seed Investment: On the path for up to $250,000 seed investment from Growth Capital.
- Market Access & Network: Connect to importatnt strategic partners in African countries to support market entry processes.
- Mentorship: Connect you to mentors to provide honest & constructive feedback as well as industry guidance when necessary.
- Open to Africans in Diaspora
How to Apply For Co-Creation Hub Diaspora Challenge 2018
To apply, kindly click on the link Click Here to Apply and follow the on-screen instructions by filling up the form questions, then submit your application.
For more information about the challenge and application kindly visit the Official Webpage
Co-Creation Hub Diaspora Challenge Application Deadline is June 30, 2018