How to Apply For Civil Defence Recruitment 2018
Today, we will be telling you all you need to know about Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 and guide on how to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment Online.
Do you have a question of
- When will Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment form 2018 be out
- How to apply for NSCDC 2018
- When is the deadline for Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps application form?
If you’ve got any of the above questions, then, this article is for you.
Well, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2018 Recruitment form is coming up soon, so we will alert you once the form is live on the NSCDC website.
Related: How to apply for Nigerian Navy
While we await the for the upcoming 2018 Civil Defence Recruitment, all interested candidates in the NSCDC application form are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Civil Defence or get acquainted right away with the Requirements for 2018 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Form. Below are the Qualifications
Civil Defense Recruitment 2018 Qualifications | NSCDC Qualification Guidelines
Before you go ahead to get the Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018, you must be eligible with the following qualifications.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language or
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
Requirements For 2018 Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form | NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
Below are the Requirements you must meet before checking out the 2018 Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form is listed below.
Note: The only place to get legit information about NSCDC or apply is at official website of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps or civil defense recruitment portal at https://nscdc.gov.ng/.
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Flat Foot
- Sight Problem
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Hearing Difficulties
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Immigration Service.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2018/2019 | Civil Defence Recruitment 2018
- To apply, kindly go to the NSCDC Official recruitment portal at http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Now, find all the accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Next, fill the NSCDC online application form accurately, then review and submit once you’re done.
Then follow all valid instructions at the portal for additional information and clarifications.
Related Search Terms
- Civil Defence Recruitment Exercise,
- 2018 NSCDC Recruitment ,
- 2018/2019 Civil Defence Application,
- Application Requirements For 2018 Civil Defence Recruitment,
- Apply for Civil Defence,
- Apply For Civil Defence Recruitment,
- Apply For Civil Defence Recruitment 2018,
- Civil Defence Application,
- Civil Defence Application Form 2018,
- Civil Defence Form 2018,
- Civil Defence Job, Civil Defence Recruitment,
- NSCDC official website,
- NSCDC Recruitment 2018,
- Requirements For 2018 Civil Defence Recruitment,
- Requirements for Civil Defence recruitment at www.nscdc.gov.ng