Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply for Chevron Recruitment at www.chevron.com
In this update, we will be talking about Chevron Nigeria limited recruitment 2018 portal, Chevron Nigeria limited recruitment form online and how to apply for Chevron Nigeria limited recruitment job 2018.
So, If you have been searching for information on
- when will chevron Nigeria limited recruitment start?
- is chevron Nigeria limited recruitment form out?
- how to apply for Chevron Nigeria limited recruitment 2018
- 2018 chevron Nigeria limited recruitment
- chevron Nigeria job portal 2018
- chevron Nigeria limited recruitment requirement 2018?
- chevron Nigeria limited career portal
- chevron Nigeria limited Nigeria recruitment 2018 and so on
Related: NNPC Recruitment application form
Then, this post if for you as it’s going to address and guide all interested chevron Nigeria limited job applicants’ anticipating the Chevron recruitment 2018 at www.chevron.com
All that is needed from your end right now is take this page very serious
So, you don’t have to worry about the guide on how to apply for the Chevron Nigeria recruitment 2018/2019, Chevron recruitment application form, qualifications, requirements, guidelines and other essential information regarding the Chevron Nigeria limited Recruitment 2018.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2018 Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Form, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Chevron Nigeria Limited or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2018 Chevron Recruitment.
Chevron Nigeria limited Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.) or
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recognized institution;
Chevron Nigeria Limited Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Chevron Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir management and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
Read below carefully
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– Your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
Note: The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) State your Internship start and end dates
To ascertain if the Chevron Nigeria limited Recruitment 2018 has officially started, you can check out the official CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED website at careerslip.com/Chevronor kindly bookmark this page and check back for the CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED recruitment update once its begins.
Incoming Search Terms for Chevron Recruitment Portal
- 2018 Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment,
- Chevron recruitment portal,
- Chevron Nigeria Limited 2018 Job Terms,
- Chevron Nigeria Recruitment portal,
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018,
- How to apply Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018,
- How to Apply for Chevron Nigeria Recruitment
Need a job currently recruiting? Click here