Strategies of Making Money Online in Nigeria
Having tolled through the internet, looking and searching for the best way to make money online, I’ve come to discover the secrets of making money online in Nigeria. It pains me that I see young boys and girls who subscribe their mobile phones just to browse porn sites, plays sports betting, Instagram, Facebook, tweet, WhatsApp just to mention but a few without thinking of utilizing the internet to their own benefit by making money. Doe some thrive to find a way with which they can make good money online in Nigeria. There is a proven sequence of steps you can follow to guarantee your success when you’re starting a small business online.
Here are the things you must do in order to be successful with your online business. They are:
- Find what the people needs and fill it.
- Write copy of materials/e-books that sells.
- Design and build an easy-to-use website.
- Use search engines to drive traffic to your site.
- Establish an expert reputation for yourself.
- Follow up with your customers and subscribers with e-mail.
- Increase your income through back-end sales and up-selling.
Anyone can move from being a novice to being a seasoned online entrepreneur, can benefit from this process in learning how to start an online business.
- Step 1: Find what the people need and fill it.
The truth is that Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of looking for a product first, and a market second.
To boost your chances of online success, start with a market. The trick is to find a group of people who are searching for a solution to a problem, but not finding many results. The internet makes this kind of market research easy:
Visit online forums to see what questions people ask and what problems they’re trying to solve.
Check who are your potential competitors, visit their sites and take note of what they’re doing to fill the demand. Then you can use what you’ve learned and create a product for a market that already exists and do it better than the competition.
Secondly, always offer a free product, write quality and original content so as to keep your clients close and do try to make your product affordable so an average person can buy it.
- Step 2: Increase your income through back-end sales and upselling
Developing every customer’s lifetime value is one of the most important internet marketing strategies you must apply. Good number of people who have purchased your product will buy again if they like the first product and you followed them up. Getting a customer for the first time is always the most difficult part of it and on this, use back-end selling and up-selling to get your existing buyers to make them buy again:
- For your second product, let it be a product that complements their original purchase.
- Do send a “Thank You” page after a customer purchases. And do show a related product too.
- To get your customer to become more loyal, reward them for their loyalty.
The internet evolves so fast that a single year in the internet is equal to five years in the normal/real world. Meanwhile, the methods of starting and growing a successful internet business have not changed in any way. If you’re new or just started a small internet business in Nigeria, make sure you stick to this sequence. If you’ve been into internet business, do a quick company review and see if there’s a step you’ve neglected or never applied in the first place.
- Step 3: Design and build your website
Once you have gotten your market and have created a product, and you’ve taken care of your selling process, that is a good point and a right place to start with. The next thing is to get your small-business web design. Don’t forget to keep it simple. I recommend you use WordPress and forget about hiring a programmer or writing the code yourself just to save yourself the cost, time and stress. They are powerful and responsive wordpress themes you can buy at affordable price with a support that can grab someone’s attention in five seconds; otherwise they’re gone and, never to be seen again in life. Make sure you remember and keep in mind the following:
- Choose one or two plain Google fonts on a white background.
- Make your site navigation clear and simple and the same on every page. (Avoid Drop down menus)
- Use graphics, audio or video when they enhance your message for a good user experience.
- Include a good opt-in offer so you can collect e-mail addresses.
- If you’re running an E-commerce website or your site is accepting online payment, make it easy to buy–no more than two clicks between potential customer and checkout.
- Your website is your online storefront, so make it customer-friendly.
- Step 4: Use the Power of E-mail Marketing to turn Visitors into Buyers.
Don’t forget that while you build an opt-in list, you’re creating one of the most valuable assets for your online business. This means that all your customers and web subscribers have given you permission to send them e-mail. That means:
1: You’re developing lifetime relationships with them.
2: You’re giving them something they’ve asked for.
3: The response is 100 percent measurable.
E-mail marketing is cheaper and more effective than print, TV or radio because it’s highly targeted.
Anyone who visits your site and opts into your list is a very hot lead. And the best tool to do this is e-mail so as to follow up with those leads
- Step 5: Establish an expert reputation for yourself
People use the internet on daily basis, looking for different type of information to suit their need. As a blogger, you should be able to know what type of information you can best provide for your readers, which are the reason why blogging are based on different niches. Provide that information for free to users and other sites and you’ll see more traffic to your site and better search engine rankings. always include a link to your site for each information.
This Course On The Six Figure Mentor will help you build the best online career. Try and buy if you can, i recommend it.
Become an active expert in industry forums and social networking sites which is where you find your target market. Create up for a free n account with forums related to your site niche.
With all these, you’ll reach new readers. But even better, every site that posts your content will link back to yours. Search engines love links from relevant sites and will reward you in the search rankings.
- Step 6: Use search engines to drive targeted buyers to your site
They are two ways which you can use search engine to drive targeted traffic to your website, first is traffic from organic search result and second is paid traffic. Most times those who have product to sell always go for paid traffic while those who don’t have any product always go for organic search result. Organic is better as it costs you no money while you have to go for Pay-per-click (PPC) advertisement and it is the easiest way to get traffic to a brand-new site. It has two advantages instead waiting for the traffic to come through organic search result. First, PPC ads show up on the search pages immediately, and secondly, pay-per-click (PPC) ads allows you to test different keywords, as well as headlines, prices and selling approaches thereby helping you to know what is working best, Highest-converting keyword for your online business. Once you discover your best and high converting keyword, you can then write a quality blog post using that keyword, distribute the keywords throughout your post, which will help you get good rankings in the organic search results.
NOTE: You must have a product to sale before going for PPC ads or else you end up spending your money in generating huge traffic without making a dime from your website.
- Step 7: Write copy that sells
There is a proven and perfect sales formula when it comes to internet business that turns your site visitors from being a mere site visitor to a loyal buyer. Doe some internet businesses tend to make their visitors buyers upon the moment they arrive to the site. Meanwhile here is a proven formula that you must take;
- Arouse you readers with a compelling and catchy headline.
- Describe and tell how your product will solve the problem of your readers.
- Build an authority and trust as a solver of this problem.
- Add testimonials (If any) from people who have used your product (Also include their links is any).
- Make sure you give a review about your product and how it will benefit the users.
- Make a free offer.
- You’re your product buyers a strong guarantee as will as money back guarantee if not satisfied with the product for days, weeks or months depending on the product.
- Create urgency for buyers.
- Ask for the sale using your call to action button.
To avoid bad review and customer complaints, you must focus on creating a product that is solving the problem of your buyers. To be on a safer side, think like a customer, criticize your product and put yourself in a buyer’s condition to actually know if it worth paying for or not. It’s only if you have done this that you can be able to create a product that will attract good review thereby making more sales.