Wildlife Acoustics Scientific Product Grant 2018 | Application Details
Wildlife Acoustics Scientific Product Grant 2018
The Wildlife Acoustics Scientific Product grant 2018 is currently open for application from the general public. The grant supports efforts in the conservation of the natural environment. This program helps and supports people in animal biology, research, and conservation of the natural ecosystem to make their work easier and more efficiently. For those in bioacoustics research that covers chiropteran, avian, terrestrial, amphibious, and marine wildlife, this grant program is specifically for them.
Every quarter of the year, the Wildlife Acoustics gives products worth $5,000 to grant recipients worldwide.
Eligibility Criteria For Wildlife Acoustics Scientific Product Grant 2018
To qualify for this grant, applicants must be able to satisfy the following conditions and requirements:
- Non-profit organizations all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Both the United States and non-United States government agencies are not eligible to apply for this grant.
- The project for which the grant is applied must significantly make use of bioacoustics for data collection and/or analysis.
- The project work in consideration must be able to advance scientific knowledge as well as contribute to the long-term conservation of the natural environment.
- The applicant must make sure that the grant is specifically used only for the execution of the specified project.
- The applicant must make sure that the project starts in the same year that the application is submitted or in the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season.
- The applicant must provide enough and adequate information to evaluate the project, making available detailed expected outcomes, and use bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
How To Apply For Wildlife Acoustics Scientific Product Grant 2018
The application must be submitted through the official website of Wildlife Acoustics. Applicants should visit Wildlife Acoustics Scientific Product Grant for more information.
15th November 2018