Voice’s Re-Think Global Innovate And Learn Grants 2018 | Application Guide
Voice’s Re-Think Global Innovate And Learn Grants 2018
Voice is inviting proposals for its voice’s re-think global innovate and learn grants 2018. The general public is enjoined to cease the opportunity. This grant is specifically to support innovative ideas that address the marginalization and discrimination of Voice target groups. Projects and/or ideas that seek to tackle any dysfunctional practices and belief systems of societies is also welcome under the voice’s re-think global to innovate and learn grants 2018. The mission of the institution supporting funding this grant is to generate new ideas and knowledge on new approaches that foster the inclusion of those groups that are marginalized and underrepresented in Africa and Asia.
Funding Information For Voice’s Re-Think Global Innovate And Learn Grants 2018
The amount available for this grant ranges from 5,000 Euros- 200,000 Euros for a minimum duration of 1 year and a maximum duration of 2 years.
There is a high preference for projects that focus on the following intersectional target groups:
- Elderly people, lesbians, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender individuals
- Elderly women that are exploited, abuse and/or prone to violence
- Young women with disabilities and are facing exploitation
- Ethnic minorities
To be eligible for this grant, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- The project to be funded by this grant must have the potential to improve access to productive resources and employment.
- The project must improve access to social services, health as well as sound education for the targeted group.
- Promote citizen involvement and political participation.
- The project must be implemented in any country in Africa and Asia that is considered to be least developed.
It must be noted that preference is given to underrepresented groups in these countries.
All applicants are hereby advised to go through the application form on the given website. For more information, you can visit Global Innovate And Grants
7th October 2018