2018/2019 Tata Trusts Individual Travel Grants Program | Application Guideline
2018/2019 Tata Trusts Individual Travel Grants Program
Applications are currently open for the 2018/2019 Tata Trusts Individual Travel Grants Program. This program provides partial travel assistance to professionals and other employed individuals to promote their professional skills through relevant training, and workshops. This Tata Trusts Individual Grants Program employs a comprehensive, systematic and most importantly, a fair and human approach to identifying individuals in need and deserving of financial assistance to disburse the grants.
Eligibility for the 2018/2019 Tata Trusts Individual Travel Grants Program
To qualify for this grants program, all applicants must:
- Be a resident Indian
- Submit application at least two months to the date of travel
- The application must be submitted with all the mandatory documents that are specified in the registration form
- Any application with a false information will be automatically disqualified
- Whichever way that is necessary, Trust may communicate with the applicants/students through email, SMS, or phone calls
- All applicants must bear in mind that submission of the application to the Trusts office does not in any way guarantee a grant from the trusts. This is because the sole right to award grants rest on the decision of the trustees and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
How To Apply For The 2018/2019 Tata Trusts Individual Travel Grants Program
NOTE: all applicants must note that the trusts do not have any agents, as such, they are advised to beware of fraudsters who claim to represent the trusts and demand for a percentage from the grant, if successful. Applicants are required to bring such matters to the notice of trusts office immediately they are accosted by such fake agents.
30th March 2019