MFMC Grant Program 2018 For The Protection Of The Natural Environment
MFMC Grant Program 2018
The MFMC grant program 2018 is currently inviting applications to fund communication projects that reduce the negative human impact on the environment. The Minor Foundation for Major Challenges (MFMC) shall support the development of innovative communication strategies that engage the people and also promote the transition necessary to prevent dangerous climate changes brought about by the activities of human beings.
The Mission of MFMC Grant Program 2018
The MFMC was established to do achieve the following:
- Promote and support efforts that help protect the natural environment.
- Help mitigate anthropogenic climate changes.
- Influencing public opinion, providing inspirations that will have an impact on decision-makers in the society.
- Support innovative efforts that help enlighten the general public on the man-made activities that adversely impact global climate change.
- Focus on projects that will yield a maximum positive impact on the society as it concerns human-influenced climatic changes.
Areas Of Concentration
The MFMC grant program 2018 places priority on projects that meet the following criteria:
- Creates positive change in the society of implementation
- Politically oriented communications.
- They support new actors, voices, and narratives in the climate debate as well as value diversity.
- The project must be innovative and well strategized to have a maximum impact on decision-makers in the society.
- Communications with innovative messages and strategies are valued far more than the use of the media.
- The grant program also supports organizations and networks with tested and proven track records.
Applications from all over the world are welcome. Only projects that use commutations to help reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases are welcome to apply for this financial support.
All interested and eligible individuals are to apply through the official website of MFMC. Applicants can also visit Minor Foundation for Major Challenges for more information.
28th September 2018