International Dialogue Center (KAICIID) Nigeria Grant 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
International Dialogue Center (KAICIID) Nigeria Grant 2018
The international dialogue center is inviting applications for her International Dialogue Center (KAICIID) Nigeria Grant 2018. This grant is specifically to sponsor small-scale Nigerian-led short-term initiatives that focus on bridging the gap between diverse religious, ethnic, political, and regional communities. There will be a preferential consideration for projects that center on the prevention of hate speech and/or electoral violence, media engagement, interfaith exchange programmes, interfaith education, and promotion of the freedom of religion. All projects should be related to the following categories: capacity building, publications, awareness raising campaigns, advocacy, social media campaigns, etc. This grant is only available to those that are of Nigerian descent.
Funding Information About International Dialogue Center (KAICIID) Nigeria Grant 2018
For this grant, the available money is a minimum of 500, 000 nairas and a maximum of 2 million nairas, depending on the project been considered and the selection criteria.
Selection Criteria For The International Dialogue Center (KAICIID) Nigeria Grant 2018
All applications and proposals will be evaluated based on their ability to match with the purpose and objectives of KAICIID. The selection criteria to be considered include:
- The networking and implementation capacities of the applicant: All applicants that have capacities at the technical level as well as the networking capabilities to implement the projects will be given preferential priority.
- The impact of the project on the life of the people of the society.
- The positive cost-impact ratio of the project. If two projects fall in the same category and have similar impacts, priority will be given to the one with less budget requirement.
- The project must be in line with the vision and mission of KAICIID in terms of building bridges between diverse religious, political, ethnic, and regional communities.
- Proposals that foster collaboration across religious lines will be given high priority.
- Projects that target both men and women as beneficiaries will be considered more than those ones that are gender biased.
How To Apply For The International Dialogue Center (KAICIID) Nigeria Grant 2018
All interested and eligible candidates should visit www.kaiciid.org for details about the submission of application and proposals.
19th August 2018