Cleveland Zoological Society’s Grants 2018 For The Future Of Wildlife And Field Conservation
Cleveland Zoological Society’s Grants 2018
There is an ongoing application for Cleveland zoological society’s grants 2018 for the future of wildlife and field conservation projects. These projects are expected to be carried out in either Africa or Asia. The project will have a clear and very direct conservative impact that will positively affect the local populace as well as creating opportunities for capacity building. For more than two decades, the Cleveland zoological society has been championing the conservation and protection of wildlife by advertising and funding partners in the field who are working to protect species that are at risk of extinction around the world. This grant is available to all individuals and organizations from Africa and Asia.
Cleveland Zoological Society’s Grants 2018 Areas Of Interest
Applications are welcome from individuals or organizations that have projects that focus on the areas listed below:
- Wildlife protection
- Prevention and mitigation of human-wildlife conflicts
- Development and promotion of practices that foster a sustainable environment
- Habitat protection and restoration
- Capacity building through education or training that improve the life of the local people
- The conservation of biology, ecology and natural history studies about terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems
Funding Information For Cleveland Zoological Society’s Grants 2018
There is an annual fund ranging from $1000 to $3500 for the conservation and field research initiatives to help protect the future of wildlife and improve the educational and cultural activities that positively impact wildlife, habitats and human communities.
Eligibility Criteria For Cleveland Zoological Society’s Grants 2018
In order to be eligible for this grant from Cleveland zoological society, the following requirements must be complied with:
- The proposal for this grant must provide enough information for the evaluation of the project and the specific request, as well as a detailed experimental design and methodology
- Any project that has local or public education awareness as a significant outcome must include an evaluation component
- All projects must be started in the same year that they applied for funding, but not before the funds are awarded
- The project must contain a clearly defined starting and endpoint
- Any proposal that request for more than the maximum amount of funds stipulated for this program will not be accepted
- The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo must not be a collaborator for a project to be eligible for funding
How To Apply For Cleveland Zoological Society’s Grants 2018
All proposals and applications must be submitted to the address made available on www.clevelandzoosociety.org before the closing date.
5th November 2018